We are sure you will agree that having professional help is essential for any business wanting to expand into new markets or diversify their current operations.
Professional support is particularly relevant when it comes to the specialist skills required in franchising and covers the whole business spectrum from development right through to the management and growth of the franchise network.
Once you become a client of System7franchising we assign a team of professionals to work with you to help develop, launch and grow your new franchise network.
The team includes but isn’t restricted to:
- A project manager who is by nature an organiser and can inspire both colleagues and clients alike, someone who can be relied upon to “get things done” to a deadline in a high pressure environment.
- A marketing manager with the ability to “think outside the box” whilst remaining a team player to understand the importance of not only being able to develop successful marketing strategies but deliver them as well.
- A finance manager who is recognised to be both professional and ethical in all their financial dealings with clients, client franchisees and suppliers.
- A recruitment manager who is a true sales professional with a high level of integrity and lots of “get up and go”; who is prepared to go the extra mile to find “the perfect franchisee” for our client, whilst understanding the importance recruitment has to the overall success of the franchise network.
- A business to business professional with a background in senior management who “has been there and done it all” a mature all rounder who really believes in performance management and leading from the front.